Reasons Why Our Applicants Want to Immigrate
1. What does financial security mean to you?
2. What is financial safety net?
3. What kinds of benefits do you need?
4. How would you become a financial liability?
5. Why would you feel like a burden to your family when you retire?
6. What are your reasons to immigrate?
7. What would you consider a good monthly income?
9. Why can’t you afford to have/raise a family in the Philippines?
10. How much money do you need to make each month to provide you family?
11. What would keep you from raising your family?
12. What would make you a financial burden at old age?
13. What would prevent you from letting your children have their own life?
14. What is a quality life?
15. At what age will you buy your own home in the Philippines?
16. What would make you feel that way?
17. What would make your children feel that way?
18. Why did you need to work overseas?
19. How would your parents bankrupt you in their old age?
20. Would you go bankrupt? Why?
21. Why are they going broke?
22. What would prevent you from taking care of your family in old age?
23.Why is your family and relatives asking for financial support from you?
24. What is wrong in the Philippines?
25. Is it not safe in the Philippines?
26. What safety problems are you worried about?
27. What would keep you from taking care of your family at all times?
28. Why would you be a liability to your family at old age?
29. Why would you need to beg for financial help?
30. What is life?
31. Why cant you give your children a quality education?
Don't immigrate unless you know why you want to immigrate
Immigration is a life-changing decision
Only highly motivated Applicants need apply If not, don’t do it
If you want a brighter future only you can make it happen
The choice is yours