Why Applicants Fail to Pursue their Dreams
1. No plan Do you have a plan for financial security?
2. Not really motivated to take action Are you motivated to achieving your dream?
3. Not really committed Will you allow a lack of commitment to sabotage your chance to secure your family’s future?
4. No sense of urgency Can you afford to wait in achieving your dream?
5. Don’t understand the process Have you sought professional help to understand the process?
6. Don’t understand the various options they have to reach their goal Is your financial position strong enough that you don’t need to get information to help yourself?
7. Don’t understand that they are competing with the whole world for the chance to immigrate Don’t you worry that you may miss out completely on the priceless chance of improving your’s/family’s life
8. Don’t understand why they have to be ready in advance to improve their chances Are you aware that Getting Ready will give you so many options to improve your’s/ family’s financial future?
9. Don’t understand how fast Canadian immigration openings are filled Can you afford to miss out on the priceless opportunity to give your family a better life in Canada?
10. Don’t really understand why they want to immigrate Do you believe you can realistically achieve financial security for yourself/ family in the Philippines?
11. Don’t understand the problems they face in the Philippines Are you aware that most Filipino families live on the edge of bankruptcy & can be wiped out by sickness, accident or death
12. Don’t understand basic family financial planning and what it takes to raise a family Is getting the financial knowledge to improve your’s / family’s financial security too much trouble?
13. Don’t know how to properly analyze their present situation or future in the Philippines Are you so financially secure that there is no need to analyze & improve your financial situation or future?
14. Don’t understand how hard it really is to raise a family of their own in the Philippines Are you currently able to comfortably provide your family with a quality life and financial security?
15. Don’t understand how families solve their financial problems in the Philippines Will you try and get information to learn how you can improve your family’s long-term financial security?
16. Easily influenced by others saying they don’t have a chance to immigrate and give up? Can you show the commitment to not only prove them wrong but show them you can achieve your dream?
17. Let other people control their destiny and make decisions for them Will you really let someone else take charge of your life?
18. Don’t want to put in the effort Do you believe any effort that can improve your’s & your family’s life too burdensome to handle?
19. Don’t have time to get all their documents in order Are there other things more important than achieving lifetime financial security for yourself/ family?
20. Too busy Can you afford not to put in the time to achieving your dream of long-term financial stability?
21. Too much trouble Do you agree that achieving long-term financial security is worth the effort?
22. Don’t want to improve their English Do you agree this is a small investment to make towards achieving your dream of long-term financial stability
23. No support from their family or relatives Have you considered that your family and relatives might not always know what is best for you?
24. No support from their parents Aren’t you concerned that your parents’ lack of support will hurt your ability to help them in their old age?
25. Too many financial problems within their family and relatives Do you believe that you need to help yourself first before you can help others?
26. Cannot come up with the money due to family financial problems If financing were available to help you immigrate will you commit to doing so?
Don't immigrate unless you know why you want to immigrate
Immigration is a life-changing decision
Only highly motivated Applicants need apply If not, don’t do it
If you want a brighter future only you can make it happen
The choice is yours